London-based fashon designer Bella Freud is renowned for her cultural references and slogan knits that are coveted by women the world over. Spun from premium mohair with flecks of wool, this crewneck jumper boasts the ultra-wearable proportions and ribbed trims you know and love but the cult calling card is, of course, the iconic ‘1970’ intarsia – inspired by the New York punk scene. Layer yours over dresses, skirts or denim.
- Bella Fraud mohair-blend jumper
- Slips on
- Round neck, long sleeves, textured, ‘1970’ box slogan at chest, ribbed trims, straight hem
- 61% mohair, 31% nylon, 8% wool
- Dry clean. Cool iron on reverse
- True to size
- Size small: length 27"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small
BELLA FREUD 1970 mohair-blend jumper - Rust red - Womens Jumpers qqYvXlX2